Clenburexin is a fat burner designed and manufactured by Trec Nutrition, who are based in Europe.
The association with “Clen” and thus Clenbuterol is a marketing strategy used by many supplement manufacturers.
The implication is that the product is a potent fat burner, clen being one of the most powerful mimetic prescription drugs to exist.
Clenburexin manufacturers promise the following results from their fat burner:
- Firm, Beautifully Sculpted Muscles
- High Effectiveness Against Subcutaneous Fat
- Powerful, Tested Thermogenic Formula
We conducted a thorough review to see if these benefits come through.
What Is Clenburexin?
Firstly, it is NOT clenbuterol, or any kind of prescription drug. Despite the name, this is a regular dietary supplement intended to help your fat loss and muscle gain ambitions.
The key to any supplement’s potential is in its blend of ingredients.
The hardcore prescription weight loss drugs and steroids rely on one compound most of the time, because they are potent synthetic hormones.
Supplements such as Clenburexin usually contain many different natural ingredients which are intended to work with one another to achieve the desired results. For a supplement to be useful, it is all that matters.
Ingredients – What’s In the Formula?
Here is a list of the active ingredients Clenburexin, along with the inclusion rates in 2 Capsules:
- Green Coffee 90 mg
- Green Tea Extract 270 mg
- L-Tyrosine 250 mg
- Yerba Mate extract 100 mg
- Anhydrous Caffeine 110 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (aka Vit. B5) 100 mg
- Ginger Root extract 60 mg
- Cayenne Pepper extract 50 mg
- Black Pepper extract 6 mg
It’s good to see all of the ingredients and inclusion rates laid out on the label without any proprietary blends or ambiguous terminology.
- Green Coffee can regulate blood sugar levels and has an appetite reduction effect
- Green Tea acts as a thermogenic, using strongly antioxidant catechins / polyphenols
- L-Tyrosine increases neurotransmitter activity in the brain, adding to mental energy and focus
- Yerba Mate is a natural source of caffeine, adding to the other stimulants and their thermogenic effects
- Caffeine is an obvious inclusion in most fat burners. It increases thermogenic fat burning in caffeine-sensitive people
- Ginger may offer a slight boost to testosterone levels
- Vitamin B5 – or pantothenic acid – is involved in many metabolic reactions in the body. It is probably what gives Clenburexin its dietary supplement status
- Cayenne Pepper is another thermogenic fat burner, this time without the stimulants
- Black Pepper increases the absorption of all the other ingredients
The formula contains some good ingredients. They are mostly in quite low weights though which is why the labels says you can take the 4 capsules.
Side Effects and Standard Precautions
Caffeine sensitive people might have some mild side effects from the stimulants in this product. There isn’t much to worry about, and it is actually necessary to be off caffeine for a while to make sure it works.
Habitual coffee drinkers will not get much out of Clenburexin because they have built a tolerance to caffeine.
Aside from that, the usual warnings apply. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid it, as should anyone with pre-existing medical conditions.
Ask the doctor if you are unsure.
Conclusion and Recommendations
Clenburexin does not make it to our recommended products list for a few reasons, the main one being that it simply isn’t strong enough in any area to live up to its expectations.
There are so many fat burning products available that it is difficult to choose one from another, unless you have a short list to begin with.
That’s why we have done the short-list for you. Follow the link below to read the summary of the best fat burners for sale.
Everything we recommend can be shipped worldwide and with some FREE extras. Take a look…