Fat Oxidiser Thermogen is a sports supplement made in Australia by Body Ripped. It’s produced in capsule form and is designed to be used alongside an existing weight loss regimen. Apart from the addition of one amino acid, the blend relies mostly on plant extracts to deliver the promised results.
As the name suggests, the blend has been formulated to work as a fat burner and, as is usually the case with fat burners, product users are promised improved levels of energy.
The Thermogenic Fat Burning Process
Thermogenic fat burners contain ingredients that have been chosen for their ability (alleged or proven) to produce a slight rise in the body’s core temperature. This is a situation that would normally arise while exercising, and the increase in temperature creates an internal condition that encourages the body to burn fat more efficiently.
The fact that fat burners (that work in the intended manner) can create this condition while at rest offers obvious benefits, and when a good fat burner is combined with a low calorie diet and regular exercise it is a winning combination that can deliver considerable weight loss.
Good fat burners also speed up the metabolism, which causes the body to burn its available calories faster than normal.
They may also allow the user to benefit from increased amount of energy as the calories released from the burned fat become available for use. As with any other form of dietary supplement though; Fat Oxidiser Thermogen will only provide credible results if Body Ripped has incorporated a sufficient amount of effective ingredients into their formulation.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each Fat Oxidiser Thermogen capsule provides the following ingredients:
- Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) (l.67g): Probably the ingredient that provides the blend with most of its fat burning power, citrus aurantium is a species of citrus fruit. The rind contains synephrine—a compound that has proven weight loss-enhancing abilities. In one study, conducted at the Creighton University Health Sciences Centre (Omaha, USA) the study subjects who were given synephrine (50 mg) showed a 65 kcal increase in resting metabolic rate (RMR) as compared to the placebo group. The data also revealed the effects of synephrine could be almost doubled by combining it with narangin (not included in the Fat Oxidiser Thermogen formulation).
- Paulina Cupana (Guarana) (2.7g): A potent source of caffeine, guarana is extracted from the fruit of a climbing shrub (paulina cupana). Although guarana can provide two to three times as much caffeine as a similar amount of coffee beans, it releases its caffeine content more slowly, and this slow-release mechanism can ensure the effects are longer lasting. As with any caffeine provider, extra energy and improved levels of concentration are the most obvious benefits provided, but caffeine has also been shown to assist weight loss by suppressing the appetite and increasing calorie expenditure.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) (600mg): Green teas is a natural fat burner with a proven potential that has resulted in it becoming one of the most popular weight loss ingredients in the world.
- Coffee Canephora (Coffee Bean) (1000mg): Coffee canephora is one of the most commonly used coffee bean varieties and, like all coffee beans, it is a good source of caffeine. In their natural state, unroasted green coffee beans contain chlorogenic acid, which can encourage fat burning. When roasted most of the chlorogenic acid is destroyed. Body Ripped fails to state which form the blend contains.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) (240mg): Once again important information is lacking. Rubus idaeus is the botanical name for the raspberry plant, the fruit of which can provide ketones that may be beneficial for weight loss. The leaves are not credited with the same abilities, so the benefits this inclusion is likely to provide cannot be speculated upon.
- L-Carnitine (136.62mg): An amino acid. The body can manufacture its own supply, but L-carnitine is a common inclusion in weight loss and bodybuilding blends alike because a sufficient supply can help the body to produce and utilize energy more efficiently.
How to Take Fat Oxidiser Thermogen
Three capsules are required once per day and should preferably be taken just before commencing an exercise or training session.
No customer feedback could be found at the time of this review.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
Body Ripped state the formulation is not suitable for pregnant women or anyone who is under the age of 15. They also point out the supplement should only be used under the supervision of a doctor.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Fat Oxidiser Thermogen can be purchased from a number of Australian online stores, including Nutrition Warehouse, Mr Supplement, and The Natural City. Each pack contains 90 capsules and usually costs AUD$ 45 to AUD$ 60 (depending on supplier).
It is not possible to purchase Fat Oxidiser Thermogen from the manufacturer’s website and no money back guarantee is offered.
Follow the link below to read about the best fat burners and weight loss products on the market such as Instant Knockout (pictured right).