HydroxyCut SX-7 Non-Stimulant is a weight management supplement developed by MuscleTech. The company also produces a number of other SX-7 blend variations and, as the name suggests, this one is marketed as a stimulant-free weight loss option.
To say the formulation is free of stimulants may be a tad optimistic, however, because each serving provides 400mg of green coffee bean extract, and green coffee beans contain caffeine. Having said that, the amount of caffeine provided by green coffee beans is considerably less than that of their roasted counterparts so, if the formulation is not entirely free of stimulants, the amount provided is likely to be negligible.
Promised Benefits & Selling Points
- The most advanced non-stimulant weight loss experience
- The only weight loss formula with added withania, origanum & undaria
- Weight loss without over-stimulation
- Premium green coffee for weight loss
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
One capsule provides:
- Green Coffee Blend (400mg): The driving force in this and many other weight loss blends, green coffee beans are coffee beans in their natural state (non-roasted). The roasting process that provides traditional coffee blends with their deep, rich flavor destroy the chlorogenic acid that is naturally inherent in coffee beans, and this is a big sacrifice to make in the name of flavor because chlorogenic acid is a powerful weight loss provider that can speed the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning. In fact according to Komo News, the singer Katy Perry used green coffee bean extracts to help her look her best for a Vogue photo shoot.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (75mg): A mainstay of Ayurvedic medicine, withania somnifera is an extract derived from the roots of the plant of the same name. After one study, conducted in India, the researchers examined the data collected from the 18 volunteers, who had been supplementing with WS, and noted a reduction in body fat percentage and stronger muscle activity.
- Rhodiola Root Extract (50mg): An adaptogen herb that provides a component called rosavin that has a reputation for targeting stubborn belly fat. This type of fat is notoriously hard to shift, but rhodolia seems to be able to activate an enzyme called hormone-sensitive lipase that can shift belly fat when used in conjunction with moderate exercise.
- Yacon Root (50mg): An ingredient that provides prebiotic compounds that stimulate the growth of healthy prebiotic gut-living bacteria that can protect the health by preventing cholesterol synthesis and assist weight loss by smoothing the efficiency of the digestive process.
- Oregano Leaf Extract (30mg): A popular herb that contains essential oils that are known to possess anti-bacterial abilities. This is a quality that is useful for purging the gut of unhealthy bacteria, but the essential oils provided by oregano do not destroy the healthy prebiotic bacteria that aid the digestive process.
- Sweet Tea Vine Leaf Extract (30mg): A favored ingredient in Chinese herbal remedies, sweat tea vine leaf extract is an adaptogen that is often used in anti-ageing supplements. It is not normally associated with weight loss, so it is somewhat of a strange choice for a supplement such as HydroxyCut SX-7 Non-Stimulant
- Wakame Leaf Extract (20mg): An extract derived from brown seaweed. A study conducted at Hokkaido University in Japan suggest it may have the ability to target abdominal fat.
How to Take HydroxyCut SX-7 Non-Stimulant
One capsule should be taken with 8 oz. of water twice daily, 30 to 60 minutes before the two largest meals of the day. For best results supplementation be combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, and be continued for at least 60 days. Two capsules should never be exceeded in any 24-hour period.
Customer reviews suggest the product may work better for some users than others.
One customer states:
“Great for energy. Had me feeling like superman, but all that dashing around only worked up an appetite, so I never lost a single pound and may have even gained a few.”
“Excellent product, I’m a fan! I’ve lost several pounds already this week and its great not to have to worry about being kept awake all night. Makes you wonder why so many other products need to be loaded with stimulants.”
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
If MuscleTech are aware of any side effects they fail to disclose it, but it is impossible to call any formulation side effect-free because even natural ingredients do not always suit all constitutions. Pregnant or nursing mothers would be ill advised to begin using any brand of supplement unless its use has been sanctioned by their doctor. People who have known health issues or require medication should be similarly cautious.
HydroxyCut SX-7 Non-Stimulant is not sold with a money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
The MuscleTech website does not have an online store, but HydroxyCut SX-7 Non-Stimulant can be purchased from via a number of independent retailers including Lucky Vitamin and GNC. Prices can vary, but expect to pay USD$ 45 to USD$ 60 for a (70 capsule) bottle.
Hit the link below to view some of our top recommendations. They would be the best products out of those which we have tested and reviewed.