MAN Scorch fat burning capsules are produced in the US by Metabolic Augmenting Nutrition (MAN).
MAN appears to be a reputable company, several options are available for contacting customer services, and customers are provided with a money back guarantee (albeit it of an unspecified length).
Man Scorch has been designed expressly for men and the statement “reveal the steel” suggests it has also been designed with a particular kind of man in mind—the kind of man who goes to the gym and works out hard—but if the formulation works in the intended way any man should be able to reap the benefits with no dumbbells or sweaty towel required.
The main benefits promised are:
- More energy
- Fat Loss
- Appetite Control
Man Scorch Pros and Cons at a Glance
|Man Scorch Pros||Man Scorch Cons|
Three Man Scorch capsules provide:
- Lean Green™ Green Tea (250mg): Tested and proven to trigger thermogenic fat burning.
- P2™ Oolong Tea (250mg): Often touted as having a similar fat burning prowess to that of green tea, but supportive evidence is lacking.
- Caffeine (200mg): Can improve levels of alertness and may also provide appetite suppression, but side effects can include the jitters, nausea, headaches, and heart palpitations.
- PEA (phenylethylamine) (150mg): Provides short-term mood enhancement. Also believed to replicate the effects of norepinephrine and trigger a state of fight or flight. Once this state is achieved any desire for food is naturally quelled.
- Isobutryl Thiamine Disulfide (150mg): A mood enhancer that may cause feelings of irritation in some users.
- RK™ Raspberry Ketones (125mg): A popular fat burning ingredient usually sourced from raspberries. The US TV fitness guru, Dr. Oz, compared raspberry ketone’s fat burning ability to “lightning in a bottle”.
- Evodiamine (50mg): A plant-based fat burning ingredient. Tests conducted on rodents suggest it has a lot of potential, but many experts point out the need for further studies—conducted on human volunteers.
- Ginger Root (50mg): A pungent ingredient that can spice up food and calm an upset stomach, but probably offers little of benefit here.
- Synephrine (20mg): A fat burning ingredient. Tests show that it works, but the potential for dangerous side effects makes it a very controversial inclusion.
- Bioperine (5mg): A form of black pepper extract. Several studies show it has merit as a fat burner. Other studies show it also has the ability to act as a catalyst and ease the absorption of other nutrients.
Two (3 capsule) doses are required each day, but anyone who has problems tolerating stimulants is advised to reduce the initial dosage to 1 or 2 capsules and monitor for side effects.
The capsules should always be taken on an empty stomach. The first dose is required first thing each morning. The second dose should be taken during the afternoon, but four hours should be left between doses and capsules should never be taken after 4pm or sleep may be affected.
After eight weeks supplementation should be ceased for at least fourteen days.
Side Effects & Potential Issues
Several customers report experiencing nasty side effects including dizziness, headaches and nausea, and one customer complains “made me an emotionally unbalanced wreck“.
This is not surprising because several of the ingredients are known to present issues and the inclusion of synephrine is the biggest issue of all because it has been linked to cardiovascular problems including heart attacks and strokes.
All potential MAN Scorch users are advised to seek medical advice before commencing supplementation.
Man Scorch Customer Feedback
Some customers complain the product failed them:
“Save your money. Did not notice a difference between taking these and not taking them. If you want to drop weight, just get a sauna suit.”
“This supplement basically did nothing for me. I didnt get a hardcore thermogenic reaction, didnt feel any energy boost.”
But some of the reviewers express opinions similar to the two reproduced below:
“I have been very happy with this product. It seems to work well as both an appetite suppressant and energy booster. I lost around 20 pounds in 3 month’s with it and a small increase in physical activity.”
“It’s a great appetite suppressant without the up and down of some days hungrier than others. I highly recommend this product.”
Where to Buy MAN Scorch
A bottle of 168 MAN Scorch capsules costs just under $40 from the MAN website and worldwide shipping is available. Man Scorch can also be purchased via the Amazon marketplace and from a number of online retailers including eSupplements.com and the Bodybuilding.com online store.
Recommended Fat Burner
Its hard to look outside of Instant Knockout – a fat burner that has been developed especially for those you are want to burn fat while keeping lean muscle mass.
Instant Knockout contains some of the strongest fat burning ingredients. It is also available to buy without a prescription. Shipping is to most countries