Thermojet is a fat burning supplement produced by Neogenix. The company also produces several other supplements, some of which are designed to improve mental function as well as physical performance. Thermojet is manufactured in powder form and should be consumed as a drink.
Although it is conceivable that Thermojet may be beneficial to anyone who wishes to lose weight, it may not be the best option for the average person who wishes to shed a few pounds because the formulation is designed to support the fat burning requirements of sports people and bodybuilders.
Promised benefits are:
- Elevated energy levels
- Improved workout intensity
- Explosive strength
- Fat loss
- Weight loss
- Lean muscle gain
- Enhanced mood
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each (3.5g) serving of Thermojet provides:
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg): A powdered form of caffeine. It is fair to say caffeine is a popular ingredient with supplement manufacturers, but this is not surprising because its presence can offer a number of useful benefits. Most people are aware caffeine is a stimulant that can boost energy levels and provide improved powers of concentration, but it has so much more to offer. Caffeine has also proven to be an efficient appetite suppressant and it can further assist weight loss by boosting the metabolism and creating a condition that is favourable to the fat burning process.
- Pouchung Tea Extract (150mg): A form of tea that is not too dissimilar to green tea or oolong tea. Although its abilities are not as revered as green tea, pouchong appears to assist weight loss by suppressing the appetite [probably via its caffeine content] speeding up the metabolism, and stimulating the central nervous system to boost energy levels.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (100mg): A pharmaceutical drug that can be used to manage paracetamol overdose and treating the mucus secretions that accompany colds and fevers, N-acetyl cysteine is also incorporated into numerous nutritional supplements. It is often believed capable of encouraging weight loss, but this is a claim that cannot be scientifically supported. However, some research shows it may offer protection against the liver deterioration that can often be a problem for people who are overweight. [Further Reading]
- Cacao Tree Extract (25mg): Often called theobroma, or theobroma cacao, the extracts of the cacao tree are used in the manufacture of chocolate. Cacao is a good source of B vitamins (known to be important for a healthy metabolism) and is also a provider of tryptophan, which is known to be a precursor of serotonin and is, therefore, useful for improving the mood and naturally suppressing the appetite.
- Toothed Clubmoss Extract (1.5mg): An ingredient that provides huperzine, which has nootropic qualities and is often used to treat the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. It can also work as a mood enhancer and is believed to improve cognitive function.
- Ashwagandha (12% WN) (3mg): One of the most potent adaptogen herbs in Indian Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is so famed for its powers of rejuvenation it is often referred to a Indian ginseng. Like ginseng, it can boost the immune system and provide strength and vigour, improving mental and physical capabilities alike.
How to Take Thermojet
The drink is made by combining one (3.5g) serving of Thermojet with 180-240ml of water. One to two servings are required each day. If no tolerance issues arise it is permissible to consume more servings per day, but each dose must be separated by at least six hours and the maximum dosage of four doses per 24-hour period should never be exceeded. For best results, Thermojet should be taken before a workout, during a workout, first thing in the morning, and/or before eating a meal.
No customer feedback was available at the time of this review.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
No side effects have been reported, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always play it safe and seek a doctor’s advice prior to taking any nature of dietary supplement. The same advice applies to individuals who have existing health issues and people who are taking medication.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Thermojet no longer seems to be available from the manufacturer’s website so it could be it is a supplement that is presently being phased out. The product is still available from a good number of online stores though, including Mr Supplement and Muscle Coach.
Expect to pay around AUD$ 60 to AUD$ 70 for each bottle (provides 60 servings).
We would recommend a few other products before Thermojet.
Follow the link below and check out the summary of them.